Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: LINEMEN OO SHAWN T.

Well dude I am feeling your pain, I sent in my paperwork for my pay when I got laid off and I sent it to the main office directly to payroll and I did not get my check either. I will be contacting the corporate office on Monday to find out what is going on in the payroll dept. if I don't get my check and you don't get yours I will make the arrangements for us to collect.

Dennis

> Dennis.
> while we are getting things straight.yeah we agreed man to man man that i would go back. But as i thought about it it dawned on me.That i had already done the paper work on it and Ron was the one that showed me where to to fill it out.IT seemed to me that it was a way to get another crew out there.IT should have been paid for that on my first check.so it was filed out twice.So please dont try to make it looked like i didnt fill out my paper work .The reason i sent the gas card back to Ron is i didnt get paid like i should have .Do you think that i should have come back and not get paid again. Sorry man but ICC's word dont mean much to me know
> .I herd about them laying you off that sucks .When Ron was asked about all of this all he could say is that he was your puppet. So i dont know who is telling the truth .the only thing i know is i done the work and paper work .where it went after i left .I dont know. are you back to work yet.if so glade to hear it and good luck .take care shawn
This is CABL.com posting #92831. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myjr
Posted in reply to: Re: LINEMEN OO SHAWN T. by lineman oo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: LINEMEN OO SHAWN T. lineman oo 12/27/2002 6:54:00 PM