Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Peter gunn

Greetings Chumper,

I wish ALL the best for you and your family, too.  I am thinking 2003 is going to be our's!!!  Is it ever good to hear your voice.  You know if it hadn't been for your family, I probably would not have made it, seriously.  I still have my invoices from your Dad and Mom...that was quite a change for me at the time!  Somebody is really going to pay me???  I was just getting used to working for Taco's & Beer!  Even though alot of our pay went to paying for our mistakes, it sure felt like respect to me...tell Jerry and Mo, I said Hello, and thanks for every thing they did for me, even the MoHawk Hairdo's!!!  It sure is embarrassing to think how long I worked for Taco's and Beer!!!  But, I will never get to thinking I am over any of it, seems like I continue to pay my dues no matter how big the checks get.  I have learned to enjoy the ride and stop waiting for the arrival, something else your family helped me to understand.

I guess I am heading west from here, I have been wanting to get down to Florida, around Palm Harbor, but I just wait and see where I end up.  I seeen EightBall on here awhile back and tried to talk to him, but I am not sure if he didn't see my post or maybe he don't want to???  Tell him I said Hey Bro', WHAZZZZUUUUP?!?!?!  My phone and e-mail addy are in my profile here if you want to give me a call, sometime.  I would be happy to spread the love and bust you guys out in some Sweep work, if you are interested.  I have not heard from Cory, or any one else, either. Right now I am in Iowa on the Mississppi River, where I was born and raised.  I am ready to roll.  I'll keep in touch and if my journey brings me near you then I should stop and say hello...You must be a big S.O.B.  by now.  You was a fairly big boy at fifteen...definitely the only fifteen year old Linesman I ever worked with!!!

Be sure to say hey!, to your folks for me. I hope to see you soon, Chumper.  Til' then, take good care.

Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #92809. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myi5
Posted in reply to: Re: Peter gunn by chumpman88
There is 1 reply to this message
CHUMPMAN88 WOO/MEISTER 12/31/2002 3:50:00 PM