Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TO ALL IN HERE

uncle ray merry christmas u r right about this cable bar its a cable mans soap opera on 24 7 Isee so much sh** about people i thought were dead and all of asudden they turn up bad talking somebody back in the old days u had to spread the word via your mouth and it seemed u got more out of it .Isay it like this comming from a life time of experince if you dont being lied to riped off cheated out of f***ed over and screwd out of money that u work so hard for GET OUT OF THE CABLE TV LIFE and find something better to do and thats all I got to say about that have a nice day uncle ray we send our love talk to you soon .chump(smokin)(beerchug)

> I"m just a person who read this stuff it is funny how all of u people talk to one another make. me laugh not in a bad way though i see people cussing each other people helping one another . so dont get me wrong just keep it up so i dont have to go and buy a news paper u all are more news thang one can enjoy lol happy new years ps dont blame one another it is not rigth to judge lmao
This is CABL.com posting #92804. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myi0
Posted in reply to: TO ALL IN HERE by eyebolt
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TO ALL IN HERE chumpman88 12/27/2002 11:27:00 AM