Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: SprDave, Petergunn, Skidmark, Whitfield and On

Thanks for the words,This year 2003 will be much different,as so many things have transpired 2002,I can only believe that this year will be much better.Hindsight is always 20/20 ,We cannot change the past,but we can pick ourselves back up and go on.In seeing so many companies fall, people are afaraid.I don't worry about it, I just roll with the punches.I think back to years ago to this wealthy accountant Steve Townsend from Chicago,that I used to work for.I can hear him say situations like this just weed out the weak.Its the ones that have enough money to hold on to the ball of wax long enough that will win.When companys go under there are always as I call them (SHARKS) swimming around just waiting to cash in on a loss.They can buy bankrupt co's for pennies on the dollar from the irs. My next door neighbor works for one. It must be nice to have that much money.Although you seldom meet a wealthy person that is not greedy. I thank God for the last year of my life although it has not been an easy year. I now have something I never had before.Peace in my heart.As I look back over my life I can only wonder how much different it would have been ,had I lived then as I live now.It took me 45years to listen, although something had tried for a long time to change me.After my mother died in June I hated everything,but I was still changing inside.I blamed God for my mother lying in that hospital bed for five weeks after losing the ability to swallow from altzhymers. It was a very hard thing for me to endure.My mother was a very good woman who never did anyone wrong ,I couldn't understand why she had to suffer so.After reading the poem about the little boy dying from luekimia when the chief was holding his hand to help him make the transiton and the little boy spoke of Jesus and the angles singing,I then realised that my mother never suffered.It was me who did the major suffering because of my need to change my outlook on life.It is a strange thing the way it all came about and that story is a lengthy one. I won't tell that story now I'll put it in the book I'm writing. I will say this in closing.If I can help anybody in any way please feel free to contact me. I hope everybody has a great prosperous new year. "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #92734. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myhS
Posted in reply to: SprDave, Petergunn, Skidmark, Whitfield and Onetec by cable time
There is 1 reply to this message