Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Missing Amps, & LE's

Watch out for a guy named Robert Andrews. We have found stolen equipment in a storage shed registered to him, and it contained some of our stolen equipment. The local police and the Feds are looking for this guy, he has stolen stuff in 3 states that we know of. If he is working on your site or has in the past you can bet thats what has happened to your equipment. If you know of his where abouts please let us know through this site and we will call the appropriate law enforcement agencies involved.
He not only steals electronics but he will take all you line dawgs tools as well, this guy is a real lowlife.
He needs to have a few honest line dawgs straighten him out the old fashioned way.(boxer)

> I got a call yesterday from a group in SC about this. I remember about ten yaers ago the same thing was happening they got us in FL (rocket)and stole 22 trunk amplifiers. They are probably shipping the stolen amps to other countries to rebuild systems. problem is how do you catch them???
>
> > We are haveing the same problem all over the upstate of SC only about 2 hours from Atlanta area.Could this be related? Please reply with more information on what you are seeing down their,such as:what is being stolen,what time of day,how is it being done. thanks.
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Anyone with info on who the low life is that is stealing amps & LE's in the Atlanta area please email me at (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #92709. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myht
Posted in reply to: Re: Missing Amps, & LE's by cbltek1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Missing Amps, & LE's Headendstogo 1/7/2003 9:30:00 AM
Re: Missing Amps, & LE's Headendstogo 1/7/2003 9:26:00 AM