Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: LINEMEN OO SHAWN T.

Hey Sean,
Lets get a few thing striate here. I came to you and gave you a gas card so you could come back to work, You were suppose to fill out your paperwork when you got back for the hours you wanted to be paid for ON TOP OF your production.
I agreed to pay you for these hours but you never showed or turned in your paper work. I told Ron to let you know we could not re-hire you because you never showed but for him to fill out your paperwork and send it in so you would get paid. Had you have shown up as we agreed man to man I could have had your check there in 2 days. I am not in St Louis any more so you will need to see Ron to get your check. I agree that it is owed you and you should get it, I am not holding it up, You held it up by not showing up for work, I have no idea what is holding it up now, If you don't get it in a few days contact Berry at corporate and he can get it for you.
I don't like to see any one get screwed out of money they are owed, If any one disputes that you did the work they can call me. Berry and Ron are running the project now but I will make a few calls for you.
Dennis.

> Sorry man that's not me. and no i havent read icc's apolige like it means something .i dont know how much they owe you but they owe me enough that i am not going to let them get away with it.i am not a scared of there law doggs and i will beat Rons ass. as for dennis jones .well i know where he lives. i wish you luck on getting your money. and take care .
This is CABL.com posting #92705. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myhp
Posted in reply to: Re: LINEMEN OO SHAWN T. by lineman oo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: LINEMEN OO SHAWN T. lineman oo 12/26/2002 2:05:00 PM