Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CATV Industry Background Checks----->

Greetings, and warm wishes to you and all you hold close,

I did travel with Grand Funk, after Mark (Farner, the lead vocal) and I got to knkow each other at Church, believe it or not!  While we were in the Upper Peninsula enjoying a few weeks at a Marriage Enrichment Retreat Mark asked if I would be interested in going on the road with them.  My wife had been complaining to the church that I suffered from work-aholism, and  Mark wanted to share a new opportunity with me.  I was not a permanent fixture with the road crew because of my temperament.  I had a very, very hard time appreciating the over blown ego's of professional musicians.  My temper mixed with my obligation of standing up for those without a voice of their own cost me my job.  I have no hard feelings about it, it was fun and I love Mark, as well as the rest of the band, but I am much happier in Cable.  I had a really great time and met some fascinating people. 

Here is to a better year coming!  Take care Wife of Cable Guy.  You are a good woman, and I enjoy your posts, as well.

Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #92622. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myf4
Posted in reply to: Re: CATV Industry Background Checks-----> by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message