Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BRYANT GROVES : WANTED MAN

Bryant, You are a real piece of work. I believe your time is just about up, so you enjoy the fruits of everyone's labors and have a wonderful Holiday season in what-ever hole you and your family has crawled into for the winter. Like most vermin, you'll show-up in someone's sights sooner or later.

> From Bryant Groves to all you bottom suckers,
>
> If you think that I'm in Texas you can come and get you some.If all I had to do is sit around and bad mouth people on the computer that means you ain't got much of a life to begin with.
> So,if you can prove I stole anything and you're man enough.Come get you some. Let me tell you idiots another thing,the only people who are bad mouthing me are the people that can't be trusted-Dan Cox for one and homo Jerry from Kansas for another,and the theif from Arkansas,Donnie,who took money from five guys families right before x-mas.
>
>
> don't suck too many,
>
> Bryant(upyours)
>
>
>
> > It's come to my attention that one Bryant Groves has made a bunch of friends in the Ark. area. He has rung up numerous unpaid bills and the ones he has paid ,he has paid with bad checks. He gives us all a bad reputation in the field.Ask all the motels that he stiffed what they think. Ask the company he was supposed to be working for but instead had his own thing going on the side. He not only stole tens of thousands of dollars worth of tools, kept money paid for crews for himself and told them that he was never paid, had crews running in that companys vechicles, with that companys tools, then billed it on his own. He put that company on the verge of bankrupcy and personally ruined peoples finances and lives.Anyone that defends this vermin is vermin themselves. He's now hiding in Texas waiting for this to blow over and waiting for the chance to con someone else into his twisted game. Merry Christmas Groves. I just hope the next person you swindle gets his hands on you before you get away.(claw)
This is CABL.com posting #92555. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myeZ
Posted in reply to: Re: BRYANT GROVES : WANTED MAN by tank44
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: BRYANT GROVES : WANTED MAN tank44 12/26/2002 10:28:00 AM