Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Eugene, OR - 01/03 Splicers, lineman, undergr

> first off f*** you cock sucking prick. never her of it befor dumbass.and second no i am not a dumbass cause i found out what a prick you are.mother f***er. take your job and stick it in your ass mother f***er
> (upyours)

Oh my God. You have produced what may possibly be the most standardized example of a BBS flame reply that I have ever seen. It's a classic! It's poorly written, badly spelled(with no punctuation), and you used an excessive amount of cuss words to make an infinitesimal point! To put this in context, it follows the lines of a first-grader's retort on the playground to the implication that the kid is a "doody head". You missed one thing, however. You didn't type it out in all caps! Next time, please use all caps so we'll know you meant business. At least you didn't burst out crying and blubbering.

Jesus Christ, man. Calm the hell down. We're all in the same boat here. I didn't intend to piss you off to such a degree. You could simply have agreed, said "Oops, yeah, silly me." or something to that effect, but I guess malicious retorts are more up your alley. Dismissed! NEXT!
This is CABL.com posting #92498. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myd4
Posted in reply to: Re: Eugene, OR - 01/03 Splicers, lineman, undergr by lineman oo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Eugene, OR - 01/03 Splicers, lineman, undergr lineman oo 12/23/2002 1:44:00 PM