Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ----Ummm, excuse me....boys

wHO IS THE MORON COMPLAINING OF USING THIS FORUM TO AIR OUR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE INDUSTRY AND CERTAIN BUSINESSES. HE IS EITHER SICK OR HAS NOT HAD THE HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCES I HAVE HAVE. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THE ATTROCITIES THAT OCCUR UNPUNISHED IN THIS INDUSTRY. THIS FORUM IS THE ONLY MEANS WE HAVE TO QUICKLY TELL OUR PEERS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US AND THE COMPANIES TO AVOID.THIS YEAR ALONE I HAVE GONE TO EDMONTON KY., MYRTYLE BEACH, S.C. AND LONG ISLAND, N.Y. AND HAVE LESS THAN 2,500 DOLLARS TO SHOW FOR MY EFFORT OVER 11 WEEKS. THE ADDS WERE ALL PROMISING PLENTY OF WORK AND GOOD MONEY. BUT WHEN I GOT THERE EITHER THE WORK WAS DISSAPPEARING, THE WORK WAS NEVER THERE TO START WITH OR THE MONEY IS LATE OR NON-EXISTENT WITHOUT A LEGAL BATTLE. THAT $2,500 I SPOKE OF EARLIER IS A GROSS AMOUNT. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HOTEL BILLS, THE PHONE BILLS, THE GAS BILLS OR THE FOOD BILLS INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANSWERING A ADD ON THE CABLE BAR. IS THERE IS TO BE ANY CHANGE IN THE CABL BAR IT SHOULD BE TO EITHER NOT PUBLISH ADDS WITHOUT CHECKING THE PEOPLE OUT WHO PUT THOSE ADDS ON THE BAR OR DOING AWAY WITH THE BAR ALTOGETHER SO HE PRIMES CANNOT PRINT LIES AND NOBODY GETS HURT - DID U READ ABOUT THE GUYS WHO HAD NOODLES FOR THANKSGIVING AS A RESULT OF ANSWERING A ADD.

> Well said Tic Toc(clap)
>
> > It is real amazing how everyday people log log on this site to get information on who is or isn't screwing people over in this industry. When some people try to help out with information, all you get back in return is some morans knocking them down for trying to help protect any and all individuals out there who keep getting screwed out of their money. No matter what anyone says, you never keep money from anyone.
> > It may be okay to deduct for lost or damaged goods but not keep money because you think you may have a good reason and know in your heart that all you are doing is scewing someone over so you can have more money in your pocket.
> >
> > Who ever started this thread about (excuse me) should shut the f*** up and don't read or respond to anything that doesn't have a direct baring on your life or someone you feel compelled to protect. The message was put there to help others from becoming a victim. Not to have some pipsqeek respond to so feel like they have done there part in the industry. All you have done is made yourself look and sound stupid. (Oops hit the nail on the head.) (flipoff)(moon)(claw)
> >
> > (usa) <-----Means freedom of speach or are you from another country?
> >
> > > Did any of you Idiots see the heading when you came in here? This is CONTRACT JOBS. go air your dirty laundry in UNMOERATED. I think the editors should start banning people for posting in the wrong place, not forever just weeks at a time. yea ok, this is posted in the wrong place too. But I'm making a point, not arguing with someone.(nono)
> > >
> > > > How can you call someone a headhunter when he comes up to your shop and hire and train manpower. About the Trucks I paid a $6000.00 deposit to get the trucks if you had paid me you never would have seen a bill.The same goes for the tires, but it seem no matter what we did you had intentions on firing us. I sure this will go over very well in court because that's just where this is going, to Kansas for court. You borrowed an agreement from DST and forgot to change the city and state where everything had to be resolved.
> > > > All we did was to come up to NY and bring you manpower to handle your project and what did you do screw us. I hope you lose everything you own.
> > > >
> > > > > > You came to me and other techs and told us how you felt about those Companies that brought you all your guys that you have now. You also told us that you never intended on paying them anything. <
> > > > >
> > > > > Yep, I heard this too...except you left out a very important part.
> > > > >
> > > > > Steve said loud and clearly to many people that he had no intentions of paying the "headhunters" until the techs were paid, and the bills that the headhunters themselves had run up were paid off. Don't leave out those important details.
> > > > >
> > > > > I'm very curious as to who you are. I have an idea though...email me: (-REDACTED-) . (Confidentiality guaranteed)
This is CABL.com posting #92458. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mydq
Posted in reply to: Re: ----Ummm, excuse me....boys by nova2000
There are 0 replies to this message