Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tony Gilbert

So Sorry, Tony never loaned me any money nor did I ask him to. It's pretty funny he had plenty of time to talk to me when he wanted to work for him. In fact he was asking to to run other projects for him. ALl I am doing is asking him to pay his bills due.

I never said he stole anything those are your words. Just tell Tony to call me. He has the number an if not here it is again 817-371-8593.

Funny how i've called him many times a day and when he sees on his nextel who it is he doesn't answer. I was even told by the corp office that he had somewhat disappeared.

I guess he doesn't have time to read and answer email either.

Look I've known Tony along time and all I'm asking is too pay his bills or at least call me to settle this like men. A man is only as good as his word and so far Tony's word has not been there.

TO BAD, SO SAD!

>
> DEAR SIR:
> Mr Gilbert is a busy man, He has a lot of people to deal
> with. If there is any money owed to you, Call Marion she will help you. If there is no money owed don't bother. He deals with alot of people, Im sure stealing your money is not going to help him. I would be willing to bet if you look back, He might have put up front money for you or loans along the way
> or your work was just no good.
This is CABL.com posting #92393. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mycn
Posted in reply to: Re: Tony Gilbert by gctvts
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tony Gilbert KoolDaddy01 1/1/2003 12:25:00 AM