Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hackers and Slackers

Geeezzuuuzzzz!!!!!,

What ever happened to free speech?  Whatever happened to parents watching their own kids?  Whatever happened to 'If you don't like it, don't read it?'  , especially if you were not invited anyway! 

The only thing i hate worse then US CRYBABIES AT THE BAR,  it is the crybabies CRYIN ABOUT THE CRYBABIES AT THE BAR!!!!

LIVE AND LET LIVE

I have to agree with whitfield about your comment to Wife of Cable Guy, ease up on the women.  For a COMMANDO...you lack the trademark strength of any warrior, and that is gentleness.  If you do nothing else in this world, learn to protect the women and children, from all abuse.  That is the only thing men are truly required to do in there life anyway.  That is why we are called  'the Providers'.  It doesn't only mean 'don't punch'em!, we protect them in every way. 

Everybody ought to say what they want....don't read what they don't want.  What the hell is wrong with us, today?   We can't blame the kids for ourselves, can we?  This communicating with others is causing too much grief and frustration, it can not be worth it.  I am outt'a here.

Later on, Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #92385. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mycf
Posted in reply to: Re: Hackers and Slackers by lineman oo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hackers and Slackers Wife of a cable guy 12/21/2002 9:30:00 AM