Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE

From what I can see the only one here who has head hunted is Cross Island Cable. Now I will say this. Steve did say that noone would be screwed over and the techs would all be paid first if there was any problem. However Steve is the one who created the problem by not paying when he was supposed to and then kicking companies out of there and refusing to pay them so they could get there guys paid. For me I know i'm about a $1,500.00 a week guy and I know that most of these guys up here are too. So you take that times say 20 techs, that comes up to 30,000.00 a week. Now since everyone knows that Steve is paing 21 days out that means that he at any given time has on hand two weeks worth of invoiceing at about 60,000.00. Now if you look at who has been paid and who hasn't then you find out real quick who the real head hunter is. So just with this guess that means that Steve never paid those companies a dime in the first place and that is why checks started bouncing. Or maybe he did pay them I don't know. However you usually don't see or hear two different companies who only meet because of this project saying the same thing all revolving around Steve Donnelly with Cross Island Cable. By the way I have gotten some of my money from Steve however I am still owed alot more.(cool)

> How can you call someone a headhunter when he comes up to your shop and hire and train manpower. About the Trucks I paid a $6000.00 deposit to get the trucks if you had paid me you never would have seen a bill.The same goes for the tires, but it seem no matter what we did you had intentions on firing us. I sure this will go over very well in court because that's just where this is going, to Kansas for court. You borrowed an agreement from DST and forgot to change the city and state where everything had to be resolved.
> All we did was to come up to NY and bring you manpower to handle your project and what did you do screw us. I hope you lose everything you own.
>
> > > You came to me and other techs and told us how you felt about those Companies that brought you all your guys that you have now. You also told us that you never intended on paying them anything. <
> >
> > Yep, I heard this too...except you left out a very important part.
> >
> > Steve said loud and clearly to many people that he had no intentions of paying the "headhunters" until the techs were paid, and the bills that the headhunters themselves had run up were paid off. Don't leave out those important details.
> >
> > I'm very curious as to who you are. I have an idea though...email me: (-REDACTED-) . (Confidentiality guaranteed)
This is CABL.com posting #92342. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myby
Posted in reply to: Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE by US Broadband Service Group
There are 0 replies to this message