Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hackers and Slackers

(nod)

> The only hacker here is the one everyone is complaining about. When you work for someone that leave's you behind to clean up his gig's so he can go on to the next job, cut the gravy, or should I say hack the gravy that you have to fix later. If you don't believe us, read the posts from his former bosses, skidmark and lonestargod. How the hell you going to report or sue someone you can't find, or won't answer his calls? He's probably not even got a business license. If it's so entertaining to you then just sit back and watch us put him out of business!
> Noticed your site (-REDACTED-) " target="_blank">http:// (-REDACTED-) isn't doing so great, what's the matter?
>
>
>
> > As you have nothing to do with the postings referred to, why don't you just mind your own business? If you don't like what you see, then don't get on the unmoderated section. As to calling people slackers and hackers when you have no basis for your comments, that just shows the caliber of person you are. It must be nice to be so perfect. I wish we all were. Merry Christmas.(roll)
> >
> > > I have been watching the bar for the last few months and all I see are a bunch of slackers and hackers complaining that they have not been paid for work that they probably false billed or hacked up that someone else probably had to be paid for, If you worked for the money and are really owed it Call the state labor board you boobs don't waste our time here.
> > > We new the day would come when times would get lean and all the hackers would fall to the wayside, If you want to know who they are all you need to do is see who is crying and complaining on here. If you have real issues there are real ways of dealing with them.
> > > Quit crying on here. (flame)
My web Page http://cablejobs.netfirms.com
This is CABL.com posting #92319. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mybb
Posted in reply to: Re: Hackers and Slackers by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message