Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any Companies....?

HELLO MY NAME IS COREY ROBINSON,I GOT SOME WORK IN COLORADO IF INTERESTED GIVE ME A CALL AT 17403744220 IT IS FOR KNOWLEDGABLE SPLICERS , OF ACTIVATION,SWEEP,BALANCE.

> Are there any companies,that are sure to start projects the first week of the year, that are hiring now for it.My work just ended,hate to sit around and not be committed to a project during the holidays. I'll go now,just cant find anything legitimate.Been screwed more this year than I care to think about. To all you screwers-I speak for all cable fathers when I say my kids thank you for screwing christmas! It will all come back around one day.Just stay the course, dont start hacking,thats what feeds these fools.Your integrity is all you need to be the ones on top and the ones remembered when the good stuff starts.Remember BOTTOMFEEDERS cant stay at the surface for long .Anyways, if you know of any legit projects needing legit splicers in place for new year work, my infos logged, please contact me PRIDE CABLE SERVICE * 8 trucks,8 splicers,110%, best references
> to prove it!(santa) THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
This is CABL.com posting #92284. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myaC
Posted in reply to: Any Companies....? by catvetz
There are 0 replies to this message