Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TO ALL THE DAWGS IN ST. LOUIS

Put him in a box, poke a couple(small)holes in it and ship the dam thing where it belongs!!!!!THE NO FLY ZONE!!!!(rocket)

> One year ago Mr Jaywok aka Magoof..was fired by myself for "ghost billing, not showing up and when he did cost his partners dearly to clean up his mess. This person had an idea a year ago and I feel for anyone who becomes involved with his person. Just to clarify he is of Kurdish decent which is in the "no fly zone" in Northern Iraq. As I said, he has seen good splicing, emphasis on the word SEEN.(usa)(army)(deal)
>
> > Oh, and i'm not trying to piss anyone off.. I just reread that, and it sounds kind of snotty... sorry about that.. didn't mean it that way(blush)
> >
> > Your Friend,
> > Jim
> >
> > > Sorry, let me redo that... the first sentence refers to "Sand Dweller", the second sentence refers to "Iranian"... the context he used "Iranian" in was overcautious attempt at a racial slur. Tell me, should it matter he's iranian? Nope....
> > >
> > > Your Friend...
> > > Jim
> > >
> > > > Jim:
> > > > I can see how the term "sand dweller" would be considered racial, but Iranian is not a racial slur, it is his nationallity.
> > > >
> > > > > Dawgs,
> > > > > First off, let me say you should probably hold back on the racial stuff. His race doesn't have anything to do with him giving you the bone.. Now, onto the subject at hand. For anyone who's needs proof not to work for this guy Maroof... Ask him about "Jim Boles", the guy who fired his crew for ridiculously bad work, and stiffing his employees. Yes, he was a sub under me when I worked for Texas Cable. The work was horrible, the qc's were just downright pathetic, and he constantly gave his guys the high hard one on pay day. Just a warning from one of his former employers...
> > > > >
> > > > > P.S. No Texas Cable questions, please...lol
> > > > > Your Friend,
> > > > > Jim
> > > > >
> > > > > > Beware there is an Iranian in your midst, MAROOF JYAWOOK is working in St. Louis for Ervin Cable.Beware he'll rip you off too!(skull)
This is CABL.com posting #92278. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myaw
Posted in reply to: Re: TO ALL THE DAWGS IN ST. LOUIS by skidmark
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TO ALL THE DAWGS IN ST. LOUIS joesway 12/20/2002 4:47:00 PM