Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: IS IT REALLY PIECE RATE?

Yor're right I'm a major prime and I may show some subs my contract and prices but if I do they have a history with me and I trust them otherwise I tell them to go take a hike. It's none of your business how much money I'm making if I offer you a job and you agree to the prices and I pay you according to our agrement you have no bitch.

> Slow down a little there bud, You may ask to see their contract, not a right. They don't have to show you anything. You are not a direct party to the contract. If they are open people and staight shooters they might.
>
> > UNLESS YOU ARE WORKING ON A JOB THAT A PRIME WON THIS CONTRACT ON A SEALED BID PROCESS YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK TO SEE THE PRIMES CONTRACT.YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW IF IT IS PIECE RATE OR FOOTAGE RATE.YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE AS TO HOW THEY WILL PAY YOU FOR THE WORK,PIECE RATE OR FOOTAGE IS THEIR CHOICE NOT YOURS.IF YOU ARE WORKING A PIECE RATE JOB YOU ARE ARE PROBLABLY MAKING THE PRIME MONEY AT FOOTAGE RATE AND WHEN YOU DO THE MATH IN MOST CASES YOU ARE GETTING PAID AT ABOUT 30 PERCENT OF WHAT THEY ARE BILLING.I KNOW IHAVE DID THE MATH AND I HAVE SEEN THE CONTRACT.
This is CABL.com posting #92271. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myap
Posted in reply to: Re: IS IT REALLY PIECE RATE? by Rich
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: IS IT REALLY PIECE RATE? surfer 12/20/2002 6:15:00 PM