Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TRUCE

I tried emailing you but it came back undeliverable - try me at (-REDACTED-) - thanx!

> Drop me an email at (-REDACTED-) and I'll tell you what my step 2 is as I said it is already in effect!
>
> > Is Maroof in St. Louis or back in IL? You are talking about the MO job for Ervin? This guy really gets around.....I've left messages for Jim Dunham and have yet to hear back from him....I spoke to Skidmark and he enlightened me further on Maroof and his shenanigans....I would LOVE to know what your step 2 is - and I wish I had a phone # that this jerk would answer ... if we lived closer to IL, I'd have my husband go to Danville and take down all the work that he did, as then it would be Maroof's problem! Keep me posted....it will be a Merry Christmas if Maroof gets what he deserves...I don't care if that's un-Christian-like or not at this time of year, sadly, but maybe this guy should go back to his tent in his own country so those of us who live here can make money and survive too. Merry Christmas to you!(angel)
> >
> > > Wife of a cable guy:
> > > We have talked about our mutual problems with Maroof, You already know what my step two is, right? I have already put it into effect. Hopefully he will not have a job after today, and Mrs. Jyawook will find out what her hubby has been up to while he's on the road, just in time for his Christmas, payback is a bitch!!
> > >
> > > > Whitfield - I'd like to hear what step 2 is. My husband worked for this Maroof in Danville, IL and we still are owed money from him. I've spoken to Jim Dunham at Ervin Cable about it, they got another supervisor involved and Maroof just keeps spewing b.s. about the last monies he owes us, no documentation on anything, refuses to return phone calls. Mr. Dunham and Ralph Duff were working on this, but I haven't heard anything back. Ervin has a pretty good reputation - I don't understand how they can let this guy continue to subcontract for them when he's hoarding all the money......I've supplied documentation, made phone calls, etc and still we hear nothing....if you have a step 2 that may work, I'd sure like to hear it. Our Xmas here is a slight one too based on lack of payment factors.....that's not a problem for me so much as the fact that this guy is still operational and we're not. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
> > > >
> > > > > It was my intention to come here this morning and tell people why I changed and took the chip off my shoulder.After reading ladylou's story.I realised its still there. I just now have better control of it.When I read things such as she wrote my heart goes out to them.I have four children myself and them and my wife are what I live for.As much as I would like to stomp a mudhole in someones ass and walk that sumb bitch dry it would make me no better than the piece of sh** who's ass I was beating.God,Karma,and time will take care of a man who would do people this way.Some might say Whitfield,how the hell do you figure that.Lets just say for now I'm living proof.Although I have never committed a wrong in that way I have committed many.I will use a couple of examples.Bremudians as a whole are very religious people.When I was there working last year a ninety two year old man burned to death in his home,I can remember the bremudians comments as to they wondered what wrong he had done that he would have left this world in such a manner.I also think of this Fiber Contractor from my home town.I can remember his employees didn't have Christmas a couple of years back,because he took everybodys Christmas checks and bought himself a new corvette.He used to play bumper cars with his t-40's.Now he has nothing,he lost his old lady that he bought a set of tits for.The irs is looking for him as well as local law enforcement for back child support.What caused these things to happen to this man.God,KARMA,TIME!! WHAT YOU SEW SO SHALL YOU REAP!! DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO YOU.TIME TAKES CARE OF ALL THINGS! These people who commit wrongs will realise these things.If they live long enough,and learn to listen to things here on OLD MOTHER EARTH! "WHITFIELD" (usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #92216. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx9w
Posted in reply to: Re: TRUCE by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message