Create your free account now! Sign up

Safe-T-Climber

I have been watching these posts here on your product to see how bad the Dawgs would chew your behind.
Your asking guy's who are losing money in this industry every year to rate your product.Most of these guy's have been around since Christ was a kid and spending money on an item they have got along without for years is stretching it.
Your goal here is to sell an item that the pro's just don't need.You are posting on a forum for professionals.Try to sell a Honda to a Harley man kinda thing.
I think you are going in the right direction though by going to sell your product to the Larger companys who has the inexperianced or beginner climber.The professional just doesn't need it.
Just MY thoughts
Good Luck (wave)

>
>
> >
> >
> > I know you want positive feedback. OK where to start, any good lineman, whether he (I've never met a she lineman) be on the construction or splicing end will agree the least amount of tools, equipment, & hardware you have to take pole to pole the better. Give me my basic bashlin hooks pads, (no caddies) and belt, my wescos, a pair of gloves, (I've got smooth girlie hands, so my wife says) and a pull rope. That's it, I trust my grip on the pole, (little sexual inuendo there, ha-ha) I've hooked poles in Atlantic Beach & Yaupon Beach, NC where you couldn't even see the pole, 3 vinyl power riser guards and that's where my gaffs were going, no biggie you do what it takes to get the job done. As far as a big company interested in outfitting their employees with them, well a good salesman can sell ice to an eskimo, especiallly when you attach the words safe, safer, or safety to it. Need I remind anyone about chem-shrink the miracle alternative to heat-shrink. Men have been climbing poles since Good ole Sam Morse. These men had it right then and you know the old saying, if it aint broke. So on the positive side, I positively would not purchase or recommend this item, Sorry.
>
> Let me just say that I expected a reasonable response. Let me also say Good old Sam Morse was said to be wrong by several
> of the nay-sayers of his day. Monday morning I'll be on some pole thinking about the positive opinion above. This tool is no miracle, its a tool. If you don't need it don't buy it. But don't blow it for people who need it and would buy it. This tool could help someone climb poles. You certainly raise a good argument, (do you work for a ladder manufacturer of what?), Just don't blow it (sort of a sexual inuendo), for the workers it might save from falling or burning a pole.
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #92166. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx8I
Posted in reply to: Re: New Safety Tool for pole climbing by SAF-T-CLIMBER
There are 0 replies to this message