Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TRUCE

I know exactly how you feel, my husband recently was working for Mike Lind of Quest Directional Drilling and he told my husband that we had three years worth of work here in Pt. St. Lucie Florida, so instead of my husband traveling for such a long time, we moved our family here, the very next week after moving here, my husband worked 82 hours for this man and got screwed out of his paycheck, now our family is going without this holiday season too. Our daughter lives with us and she has two children and we are really down and out right now, our rent is due, all our bills are due and Christmas is next week. We don't know what we will tell the kids and the of course, finding work this time of year is virtually impossible. Hang in there, you are definately not alone. Our children will still love us, but man...ain't it a bitch to have to go through this? Some people just have no heart at all.
Ladylou

> Ya know guys I got on here to warn everyone about a guy not paying, and everyone turned this whole thing into a philosophy class on how we should listen to and learn from the old dawgs. Granted I may have gone a little far by threating him with physical harm, but that is exactly what he is going to get. He has done more than beat me out of money, he has cost my family and children Christmas 2002. Something I and most of you would not tolorate either. And I don't want to hear one more word about how I should be tolorate and forgiving. Also I have talked to Ervin Cable and I am not the only person he did not pay so he is having to show proof to the project managers of payment to all his subs for all the projects he has been on. But still that will come too late for my families Christmas this year.
This is CABL.com posting #92155. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx8x
Posted in reply to: Re: TRUCE by Petergunn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TRUCE WHITFIELD 12/19/2002 7:24:00 AM