Create your free account now! Sign up

----Ummm, excuse me....boys

Did any of you Idiots see the heading when you came in here? This is CONTRACT JOBS. go air your dirty laundry in UNMOERATED. I think the editors should start banning people for posting in the wrong place, not forever just weeks at a time. yea ok, this is posted in the wrong place too. But I'm making a point, not arguing with someone.(nono)

> How can you call someone a headhunter when he comes up to your shop and hire and train manpower. About the Trucks I paid a $6000.00 deposit to get the trucks if you had paid me you never would have seen a bill.The same goes for the tires, but it seem no matter what we did you had intentions on firing us. I sure this will go over very well in court because that's just where this is going, to Kansas for court. You borrowed an agreement from DST and forgot to change the city and state where everything had to be resolved.
> All we did was to come up to NY and bring you manpower to handle your project and what did you do screw us. I hope you lose everything you own.
>
> > > You came to me and other techs and told us how you felt about those Companies that brought you all your guys that you have now. You also told us that you never intended on paying them anything. <
> >
> > Yep, I heard this too...except you left out a very important part.
> >
> > Steve said loud and clearly to many people that he had no intentions of paying the "headhunters" until the techs were paid, and the bills that the headhunters themselves had run up were paid off. Don't leave out those important details.
> >
> > I'm very curious as to who you are. I have an idea though...email me: (-REDACTED-) . (Confidentiality guaranteed)
This is CABL.com posting #92124. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx72
Posted in reply to: Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE by US Broadband Service Group
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: ----Ummm, excuse me....boys TicToc 12/21/2002 3:25:00 PM
Re: ----Ummm, excuse me....boys Cable Boss2 12/19/2002 9:30:00 PM
Re: ----Ummm, excuse me....boys lentechdtv 12/18/2002 4:36:00 PM