Create your free account now! Sign up

TRUCE

God knows I love computers as they do many things for us.I just can't stand people that will come and needle people with lies just to try to get a rise.I liked the old days when if you opened your mouth you better damn well be able to back it up.Petergunn told it exactly as it was.When I began cable back in 79 I was a professional bouncer/gangster.I am not proud of many things I have done in my life.I was made mean by my dad,I was the oldest son his punching bag.At the age of seventeen,I couldn't take his beatings anymore,so I moved out of his house.I moved from North Carolina to Florida,I soon started running with the wrong crowd (gangsters) it quickly became a way of life.Hell I enjoyed it.With no father figure to tell a young man right from wrong you take your own path.Finally after four years I moved back to North Carolina.It was at that time I started in cable.Mike Brakefield was just starting American Spliceco.I was one of their first four employees.Mike and I got along real well.He asked me to leave my truck at home and go with Wayne Blanchard and Chit Chat to Asheville N.C. .We picked up three buckets from Dick Weeks and drove them to Cinn.Ohio where we worked for Warner Amex now Time Warner.Anyway Mike had promised me use of the co. van to go to the gym to work out.At that time I was running 6 miles a day,1000 sit ups per day,and lifting all kinds of steel.I asked Wayne for the keys to the van.He said f*** you,I don't care what Mike told you,I'm the project mgr. here! Wayne was no candy ass he was hard like cowboys,I told him he better call Mike and get this straight,he did,he could tell by the blood running from my eyes it was the right thing to do.He called Mike and I got to use the van.I can remember those old days.Men were men! I many times have had to threaten people to get paid. Although your work is good some contractors just want to hold your money.Greed will ruin a person,the more people they use the more they forget what is was like to be the little man. As I get older I now look at life differently.It took me 24yrs.to realise Karma,God and Time take care of all wrongs.My last wake up call was when I laid a scoot down and broke my collar bone last March.I began to think why me? I'm not going to preach the Bible to you I will use the term spirits. I believe in reincarnation.I believe that some of us live many lifes on earth.Think of the times in your life where you go somewhere and you feel certain you have been there before.Think of how many times you have met someone for the first time yet you feel as if you have known this person before or you instantly become good friends. I will finish this story later as I have run out of time for now.I will before I'm finished tell you of the events that changed the way I believe and now live my life.Peace be in your hearts,life will get better! "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #92086. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx7q
Posted in reply to: Re: TO the P*nk-B*tch by Petergunn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TRUCE Petergunn 12/18/2002 7:47:00 AM