Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE

Not with hackers like CROSS ISLAND around.

> Ma am I glad I didnt go to long Island, Holy crap. Does anyone get paid in this biz anymore?
>
> > If anyone would like more info then please e-mail me at (-REDACTED-)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Well I know this for a fact, I'm not either one of those guys. I also know that you burned me and you are refusing or can't pay me. I also know that you yourself are a headhunter all in your own. You came to me and other techs and told us how you felt about those Companies that brought you all your guys that you have now. You also told us that you never intended on paying them anything. Now I don't know about them or about you but I know that if it were me and you owed me a large amount of money I myself couldn't afford to pay my guys as well, and would probably have bounced checks too. Why don't you accept what you have done and quit dogging people who have tried to help this industry and be honest and pay what you owe to everyone and let everyone else move on and never have to deal with you again. You are the headhunter snake who F***ED over techs and Companies. (And now are you ready for the best part of all of this. I still work for you now and I know the truth about all that has happened from the beginning.) So lie to someone else who doesn't know what is going on up here.
> > >
> > > > OK, let's get this straight. You must be the guy that called the cable company on a Friday afternoon telling them you no longer worked for us. Left 15 techs stranded and got yourself out of New York. I must be the guy that spent 2 days resolving the problem, keeping the techs working and providing them with cash every week because you hadn't paid them. I must be the same guy that has continued to pay techs and we have everyone catching up with what they're owed.
> > > > Everyone of those techs still works for us.
> > > > /OR/
> > > > You're the guy that refused to do trap work when the cable company double printed routes & gave them to both contractors. Rather than have your techs follow other techs around, we provided alternate work. Then you got out of control violent in the yard. The same guy that put 6k in truck rentals on my account, can't account for 10K worth of meters and ladders that we provided because your techs came here with nothing. I almost forget the tires you put on your personal truck ... on our account!!
> > > > BTW ... most of the these techs are asking to return to CIC too.
> > > >
> > > > I almost forgot the 10k in gas bills I have paid so techs can have gas in their trucks ... You're right, this a really bad place to work ... stay away!!
> > > >
> > > > Headhunters have no place in this business you should both be thankful I don't turn you over to the NYS Attorney General for bouncing payroll checks ... they really enjoy people like you.
> > > >
> > > > You came here with nothing and you left the same way, not like your buddy that left town owing out over 150k to contractors ... we've already covered a 3k bad check from him so techs could get paid.
> > > >
> > > > I don't think it's in your best interest to continue this. Your name will be posted every day as the loser you are.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > Don't trust this guy AT ALL he is a liar and all he wants to do is steal your guys the same way he stole the first 2 contractors who work for him. He has the guys he stole up here eating noodles for Thanksgiving, because he didn't pay them. If you want a good fu-king come on up.
> > > > >
> > > > > > Long Island ... 6000 trap installs / 3000 trap removals. Good rates and conditions. Need 15-20 trucks now to meet targets.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Call or email ...
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Cross Island Cable
> > > > > > 631-577-0200
> > > > > > (-REDACTED-)
> > > > > >
This is CABL.com posting #92054. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx6U
Posted in reply to: Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE by cabledog
There are 0 replies to this message