Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE

Well I know this for a fact, I'm not either one of those guys. I also know that you burned me and you are refusing or can't pay me. I also know that you yourself are a headhunter all in your own. You came to me and other techs and told us how you felt about those Companies that brought you all your guys that you have now. You also told us that you never intended on paying them anything. Now I don't know about them or about you but I know that if it were me and you owed me a large amount of money I myself couldn't afford to pay my guys as well, and would probably have bounced checks too. Why don't you accept what you have done and quit dogging people who have tried to help this industry and be honest and pay what you owe to everyone and let everyone else move on and never have to deal with you again. You are the headhunter snake who F***ED over techs and Companies. (And now are you ready for the best part of all of this. I still work for you now and I know the truth about all that has happened from the beginning.) So lie to someone else who doesn't know what is going on up here. (-REDACTED-)

> Long Island ... 6000 trap installs / 3000 trap removals. Good rates and conditions. Need 15-20 trucks now to meet targets.
>
> Call or email ...
>
> Cross Island Cable
> 631-577-0200
> (-REDACTED-)
>
This is CABL.com posting #92051. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx6R
Posted in reply to: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE by crossislandcable
There are 0 replies to this message