Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: We need Have Drop Replace, Installsof Digital

Thank you for responding to our ad. At this time we do not have any more postions to be filled. Thanks Again! Happy Holidays to all!

> How many techs and trucks do you need to fulfill your job requirements in florida? Where is the work in Florida. This is a serious inquiry.(bigsmile)
>
> > HEY MY NAME IS DAN I'M INTERRESTED.WOULD YOU PLEASE CALL @ 804-640 1910 THANK YOU DAN B.
> > > We have 5 projects that will start over the course of the next month that we need to man. We have work in FL, Virgina, MD, KY. The work ranges from installing digtial, analog, HSD, telephany, MDU, to Drop swing replacement.
> > > What we need for you to start on MONDAY 12/02 in FL or KY is the following: Background Check for county and state you claim residence in for last 3 years, MVR for the last 3 years, copies of all insurances you carry. You will also have to have your own truck, tools and ladder.
> > > The work in Florida is Drop Replacement and in KY. is install/service work on HSD and Digital.
> > > Please send experiance and phone number that I can contact you at to (-REDACTED-) I will respond to everyone that emails me.
> > > (usa)Cable Technologies Unlimited(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #91973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx5B
Posted in reply to: Re: We need Have Drop Replace, Installsof Digital by ENCRYPTTSODA'
There are 0 replies to this message