Create your free account now! Sign up

Beware of Elite Data

Hey, I loved working in this industry. Strange enough, I became a damn good mapper. My previous profesion was archaeology. It is a shame that redneck weasels dominate the field. Otherwise, it could be a job one could pursue with the integrity that all professions deserve. Time after time, the prime contractors, Team Fischel (redneck name in itself) CoreNet and numerous others have made getting payed for services rendered a living nightmare. Contractors can not not be left out. Hey Julie! I would love to see the last one thousand dollars you owe me. Even after the trumped up charges for the advancements, you could not get Satan to agree with your pathetic lies. Hey folks, this is a woman who charged my friend $300.00 for a magnetic AT&T sign. Well, I am glad to have had the experience. They are, at the very least chaulked up to experience.
On a quick personal note, Julie, the IRS said they wanted to hear a little more about your payment methods. Hope your records are straight. You have the integrity of a blood thirsty fox in a chicken coop. I hope the $250.00/mile you made off me was worth it. You truly are a CARNY. You should retreat back into the shallow dungeons of humanity reserved for pickpockets and the like. Same for you Mike,I thought you guys were above simple theft. But apparently you are not.
P.S. You suck
This is CABL.com posting #91891. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx4h
There are 0 replies to this message