Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: As-built mapping and make ready Long term pro

Well it sounds to me like the guy was just complaining because he did not have the experience to do a mapping project. As far as a retainage I have worked where companies require the 10% retainage and some dont. I personaly have never had a problem getting paid and my retainage back. But when you do good work companies tend to pay and being wise about the compaines that you choose to work for also helps

> I also don't take retainage if I would need retainage I don't need the person.
>
> >
> > It was a different guy I never worked in wheeling.
> > >
> > > I dont know if this is the same Ken I worked for in Wheeling VA but if it is I had know problem getting my money and my retainage back after the Job.
> > >
> > > > I do not even know who you are number one. Number two it
> > > > seems funny that 12 people made mad money on that project. I never had any one wait in a campground either. You either have work with me or you do not there is no waiting nice try guy. Try to slam someone else. 3 years ago anyone worth a damn was working too by the way. Why weren't you?(shocked)
> > > >
> > > > Also as far as being a bastard if your work will not pass qc you are right I am one so you hit one thing right in your statement.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > Ken,
> > > > > Did you think I would let the 3 day's you left me hanging
> > > > > in Virginia SLIDE? My family NEEDED the work you promised me. Instead, I stayed in a f***ing camp site for three days, eating romann noodles and praying you'd call back. Instead, I spent my time calling your # and going by your room. That was 3 years ago, but I still remember it. So do my kids. YOU ARE A BASTARD.
> > > > >
> > > > > > Mapping and pole sticking in CA Northern Bay area and Contra Costa County.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > No taps just splitters adresses and actives, no pole numbers.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This is almost all street side over 97% of the job 128 subs per mile.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Reply (-REDACTED-) for more information all e-mails will be answered.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ken Sassaman
> > > > > > F. EX Cable
This is CABL.com posting #91833. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx3l
Posted in reply to: Re: As-built mapping and make ready Long term pro by sassinator
There are 0 replies to this message