Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Have you ever found money in the dirty laundry

> If you are going to infer that others should check their spelling then you should not have spelled highway as "hiway" but regardless of how the words appear in various posts, this is a wonderful forum for the exchange of ideas, opinions and information. Of course there are those who wish to engage in Jerry Springer like dialogue, but that is their own personal dysfunction rather than the intended theme of the CablBar. As to the "entertainment" aspect for "the very individuals we count on" I would imagine that their laughter would be much heartier and frequent if the stock prices of their respective organizations were doing decidedly better. You better hurry if you wish to dust off and utilize that resume because Charter just announced that there will be significant job cuts in the first quarter of 2003 and I would imagine that Comcast and Time Warner will soon be following suit. Have you been joining us online, for the past six months, because you are one of us or simply to monitor? If it is the latter, as I suspect, then touché to the CablBar and Viva La Revolution!!!
> Magi:I wrote this last June after losing my 20+ year catv job due to Time Warner taking everything they could in-house. I should have joined them as well. Highway was spelled that way on purpose, hope you had good luck hunting and keep on with your much appreciated effort of keeping "us" informed.
> >
> > your so right, but some of the indepently wealthy don't see it that way. right on
> > > I''ve only been observing this particular site for 6 months now and seem to have picked up a few rather disturbing trends. First of all, dictionaries are cheap. Second, this is called the "Bar" not "soap bar". It's no wonder there is such distrust and general annoyance out there between all involved in trying to keep the "information hiway"(remember that?) moving forward. I can only imagine the entertainment we all provide for the very individuals we count on for our livelihood . Finally, the "good old days" are gone, get over it and move on. But, that's just my opinion and my degree is still in the closet somewhere so what the hell do I know.
This is CABL.com posting #91561. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxYX
There are 0 replies to this message