Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on interlink for equpt leasing good or ba

> does anyone have any info about interlink on equpt financing good or bad(confused)(confused)

This is my opinion of this company and I have had an experience with them....DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! They will tell you they will finance you even if you tell them your credit sucks which mine does and rush you to send them money. Then the waiting game is on so they can fix your credit and 90 days later they tell you they want a co-signer so they can put a second mortgage on their property which is a bad idea to start with. Then if you dont want to use a cosigner they will keep dragging things out until you finally just want your money back but they wont give it back because they seem to think they earned your money by trying to get you something. your money is actually sent to a company in California and that company splits it with interlink and neither of these companies will refund your money. The one in California will say they offered you financing verbally through another company that is out of business. But as I said this is my opinion of the events that has happened to me. I am going through small claims court soon to get my money back even if I have to turn around and give it to my lawyer for his fees.
This is CABL.com posting #91424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxWK
There are 0 replies to this message