Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can anyone in this biz simply tell the truth

been in the biz for approx. 4 years had good and bad found worst was an ass for a foreman (supposed to be a friend) that would lie cheat and steal. you must Cover Your Own Ass same as anywhere and not fall for same sh** twice!

> you are lucky, I have been in the business for a whole 3 years, and all the companies I have dealt with have lied to me time and time again.
>
> > How sad for you - my hub's been in the biz over 20 years, and this is the FIRST year he's ever had problems with the subs/primes he's dealth with. Guess we've been very lucky up until the Adelphia shutdown and the change in whom he deals with.....
> >
> > > I have only been in cable for five years. In those five years the one common denominator among all contractors (prime or subs)is they simply cannot tell the truth, and we all know that if you tell one lie then you will have to tell three more to cover the first one and so-on. Next time there is no work just say there is no work, instead of making others mad with your childish lies.
This is CABL.com posting #91272. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxUi
Posted in reply to: Re: Can anyone in this biz simply tell the truth by SCcabledude
There are 0 replies to this message