Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Adelphia - are they starting back upgrading

Gary: wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays. Hope you get the work you seek. I have a few things brewing. At least I haven't burnt any bridges in 21 years. I guess we all need to see what the new year will bring. (cool)

> Damn, Bill, I hate to hear that. If I can just make it to the end of the year, I'll be alright. There are some other projects getting ready to kick off for two other MSO's, so I will not have to deal with the uncertainty that Adelphia projects bring. The story changes daily, then with them cutting a bunch of their own people, I'd say it's not a wise choice to rely on Adelphia work to pay the bills. Hope things work out for you. If I hear of anything that would be fitting for you, I'll damn sure let you know. Take care, bro.
>
> > Hello Gary, I will tell SR. hello for you. Buddy, Eddie, and myself were layed off Wednesday along with 25 others from SE Region and 57 from corp and about 100 more all over. Hope the job your on stays going.(claw)
> > > Hey, Bulldog, what's up? Buddy Dix still in Blacksburg? I am working an Adelphia project in Kentucky right now. Guess southern Ohio and Kentucky were targeted for completion. Tell your dad I said hello and leaving to go to work for Protel was the biggest mistake I ever made. Live and learn. Much happier back in the field where I belong! Later, bro.(beerchug)
> > >
> > > > Not many projects made the list..
> > > >
> > > > > Does anyone know if Adelphia is starting up the upgrade projects that was in the works before the ______ hit the fan. I was working an Alabama job and had half the town left when they closed us down. e-mail me if you know. Tks Gary Sinclair(crazy)
This is CABL.com posting #91123. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxRT
Posted in reply to: Re: Adelphia - are they starting back upgrading by Gary Vest
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Adelphia - are they starting back upgrading Gary Vest 12/8/2002 11:51:00 AM