Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing work-RUN!!

Greetings Cableho!, and everyone-else, EXCEPT: Dennis Jones the III, IV, V-whatever name and number he's on!, Ron Conti, and their "BOY" Blunder, Mark Robinson

You hit this nail on the head!  Cableho, I am sorry to hear you have had the UN-pleasant pleasure of running into this group of cop-callin, rat snitches. 

First, I want everyone to know; I have sent three letters to dennis, two phone calls to dennis, and one to ron...never have they responded to what they tried to do to me.  I told dennis to get ahold of me and we would settle this outside of the public audience and with in the terms of two men....guess what??!?!?!  I was the only man to show up!

I was close to St.Louis, so I told them I'd check out the job.  I explained to everyone there that I needed to have my D.L. renewed, they said no problem, we will help.  Well I got there and was trying to put together all the necessary paperwork to  identify myself for the D.O.T.  and Mark Robinson was checking in on a few phone calls for me, and seen I had court papers from South Dakota.  He asked why I did not use them and I told him that South dakota had two bogus charges against me, both misdemeanors and that I was fighting the charges also that my attorney has filed three different suits against that queer government up there, and that the suits are totaling in excess of two-hundred million dollars.  I told rat-snitch Mark Robinson that I was not on the run, and that I had broken no laws and that South Dakota has maliciously kept nation wide warrant against me to try and prevent me from working, I told this idiot that the nation wide warrants for misdemeanors  was a joke because South Dakota would not come for me anyway.  I told him they just wanted to make my life miserable for suing them, and that I have been picked up on these very cahrges twice and that after sitting in jail for over five weeks I have been released because they do not want to come and get me.  I offered Rat-snitch Mark Robinson my attorney's home and office number to varify my statements, I offered Rat-snitch Mark Robinson my Mother's phone number to varify everything I stated, I offered Rat-snitch Mark Robinson the phone number to the Iowa jail that had just released me after five weeks  because South Dakota is involved in illegal imprisonment, malicious prosecution.  I told him that Iowa would be glad to tell him everything this criminal system in South Dakota has been trying since I fought back.  To make a long story short, the minute that black punk left my hotel room, I knew something was up.  So being smarter in my sleep then all of them standing, I snuck all my stull into my car and left the property of the hotel.   I spent the next eight hours watching Mark Robinson in the company car, belonging to ADB>>>ICC>>>and whatever other name they are attempting to hide their identity behind, drive all over the place trying to find me, occasionally stopping to confer with the local sheriff's that he had called to report me.  He did nothing all day that had to do with his job.  He probably thought he could get the reward for turning me in...

Anyway, let me tell anyone how I feel about these loser punks, rat-snitchin idiots who don't know anything about cable.  They had more peole quitting and leaving then they could caox into the job.  Mark, being the rat-snitch punk that he is, did me  agreat favor.  I am ashamed of even having considered working with such a bunch of no-account losers. 

Guess what rat-snitches?!?!?!   I am still free making plenty money able to change who I am anyday...but you always will remain RAT-SNITCH'IN PUNKS!!!  throughout the cable world because you failed to contact me and allow me to give you the respect of discussing this quietly, you have forced me into the public arena and here....I will NEVER let up on you miserable excuses for men.  LINESMEN...my butt!!!  none of these yo-yo's can climb up from the gutter they came from let alone up a pole!!

Save your rebuttals morons, you had your chance to speak to me for the last four weeks that I have waited to hear from you, and I told you what I would do.

See you around, Lard-ASS

Petergunn Lookstwice.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #91099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxRv
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicing work-RUN!! by cableho
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Splicing work-RUN!! ohcabledog 12/10/2002 12:19:00 PM