Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need Info on CCI

I may be wrong but if this is the CCI here in San Antonio, I wouldnt trust them. The HR Lady Barbara makes the job sound all glamourous telling you that they will send you to Luccent school and all that to improve your skills for the company is BS. They do send people to school but you as a new employee wont be going for a couple years. Then they tell you they have all kinds of work and they dont. They will keep you busy traveling in your vehicle wasting the miles on it then Transfer you to a different department with out your approval. Such as Technicians for Cabling will all of a sudden be working in the out side doinstruction. If you ask me I would never work for them again just on work ethics alone. Checks where on time but dont last to long. Plus the people they have in charge of the crews wont teach you too much cause they dont wanna lose the job to some one newer with me education. So when asked how you are doing they will say hes OK not bad Ive had better and stuff like that. Beware and watch your back if you go there. If this isnt CCI Here in San Antonio Sorry. PS there is one in Dallas too or used to be.

> I don't have contacts for CCI, But a word of advice they will screw you over.
>
> > I am looking to find info out on CCI (CABLE CONSTRUCTORS INC)and a contact number. They do a lot of work for Charter. (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #91097. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxRt
Posted in reply to: Re: Need Info on CCI by idig tech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need Info on CCI WHITFIELD 12/7/2002 4:34:00 PM