Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Angela, You know you gat paid!! Stop Lying!!

DEBBIE YOU KNOW KNOW ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SENDS CASH THROUGH THE MAIL......DID YOU GET A TRACKING NUMBER OR INSURANCE...HELLO MISS BUSINESS PERSON WHERE IS MY MONEY ?????? YOU DON"T HAVE TO LIE ABOUT IT, I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT. FIRST YOU SAID YOU MAILED A CHECK .YOU IGNORED ALL MY PHONE CALLS THEN WHEN I DID TALKED TO YOU YOU SAY YOU MAILED $750.00 CASH. THAT IS A LIE AND FOOLISH THAT WILL NOT STAND UP IN ANY COURT OF LAW.
ANGELA CERAVOLO
AND NO TIM MAYBERRY I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU. JUST BE READY WHEN YOU SEE ME AGAIN. HEY DON'T STEP ON YOUR OWN TONGUE......(wave)
> My attorney will be contacting YOU!!!!For slander,and harressment, and for slandering another company that has nothing to do with you!! You got your money, stop lying about it!! You will not be repaid for anything!!! You know that all of the sales that you did get paid on, where given to you anyway. You said you knew about cable installs, (shocked) WRONG!! WHAT A JOKE!!!(joker) We had to BABYSIT you every day. You did not even know how to do a reconnect!! You could not even do the paperwork right. Tim had to show you all about finding a line in the lock box. The day Tim said he was taking you and Sandy off of the NIPPLE, You left town with a Key (2500.00) and 5 Dct boxes. Do you know what a DCT Box IS??? Didn`t think so!! And Sandy, quit working with you, she had allready f***ed her way into a man`s house. Maybe you should try that, If you can find one drunk enough!! I KNOW YOU GOT YOUR MONEY!!! IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT ME ON THIS BAR OR ANYWHERE ELSE, YOU WILL DEAL WITH MY ATTORNEY!!!!! He should be calling you tomorrow.
> I AM SICK OF ALL THE GAMES, GROW UP!!! AJ, you need to stay out this, It is not your business!!! Tim says, if you want to stick your nose in it COME SEE US!!! DO NOT CALL LISA!!!
This is CABL.com posting #91008. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxP2
Posted in reply to: Angela, You know you gat paid!! Stop Lying!! by cableman3
There are 0 replies to this message