Create your free account now! Sign up

$500 REWARD-2 STOLEN CABLE TRAILERS IN IOWA

Apparently there is more cable trash out there than I was aware of. Over Thanksgiving weekend someone helped themselves to my fiber trailer and cable trailer. They were taken from Mediacom's contractor yard located in Burlington, Iowa. I had the smaller cable trailer on top of the fiber trailer for easy transport. Here are descriptions of trailers: Both were professionally welded at a shop and are painted John Deere yellow. Both have a large "T C" welded on the front of the tongues. Both have orange reflective tape at all corners and points. Both have high grade safety chains and red hooks. Both are constructed of 3 inch square tube. The fiber trailer is not hydraulic but just a very large and heavy trailer. One man cannot lift the large trailer by himself. I will pay $500 for information leading to the return of both trailers and will pay after recovery. I will also pay $500 for the name of the perp. Please call 740-649-2630 or E-mail (-REDACTED-) . Thank you everyone in advance for your time and help. Tom @ TC cable. (blaster)perp!
This is CABL.com posting #90898. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxOg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: $500 REWARD-2 STOLEN CABLE TRAILERS IN IOWA tclinewalker 12/6/2002 6:27:00 PM