Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DE BREEZE3

Lynn did you forget something?

>
>
> > hey how about you come back down here so i can show you what a real ass kickin is all about!!! it will be funny when you get you ass kicked by a 15 yr old girl!! First of all when my mom slapped me it had nothing to do about stealing it was because of my friend Ben, so blow me!!! Im not a theif. And Second of all I never had your damn headphones and i dont even have a portable cd player so your wrong again!! haha like i said before your a damn compulsive lier!! and i think well i dont think i know that you are on some kind of drugs cuz my dad wouldnt be stupid enough to ask your lazy ass to come back. You did nothing!! at all .. so get over it. Im retarded??? um no . im sorry you have to be thinking about your self,or maybe your momma, little mister Tony TWO Sticks!! you cant be lazy if you have a nickname like that!!! hahahahaha yeah right. yeah do you want to know what my mom and dad were alwayz fighting about... well ill tell you ..... YOU!!!!! my mom didnt want you here and you were the source of all their fights ya dumbass.... she would tell my dad you would f*** up on your own and sure enough .. you did!! i have a life to get back to maybe youll have one of your own someday ... but there is an invatation for you to come on down here!! that is if you can pop your head outta your ass
> > good bye!!
> >
> > Okay, white trash huh? well lets look at you and then look at me. you gray greasy nappy hair.. me blond WASHED hair that isnt nappy. Clothes: you: dirty old ripped nasty salvation army clothes...me: nice clean clothes!! no lets talk about that nasty body oder you go goin on ... i dont know if stinky people were cool in like the 40's but heres a hint ....TAKE A DAMN BATH!!!!
> > okay now lets get to the way you act you sit here and argue with me like your a damn 6 yr old!!!!!!!! your like 78 yrs old you should be more mature and its pretty bad when I am more mature than you . and i respond with lies and bull sh**... yeah thats funny because any one that was here while you were they would say the EXACT same thing as i anm right now.
> > > ha
> > > must of hit a nerve baby! you come up with even more bull sh** well see i conceder the source arn't you the one mary slapped the sh** out of two day's prior to me leaving for stealing sh** even before i got there.man and that was a hell of a slap to i felt that right down to my bones. so the baby thief talks sh** about me. ha,ha,
> > > and for me beening lazy the last time i talked to you father he tried everything in the book to get me to go back to work for him.so you retarded little sh** talk what you know. witch is not much.
> > > you people give a new name to white trash.all i wanted was my money and you people respond with lies and bullsh**.see now evryone know dave f***ed me out of my money. because i would of just said i did not have it. well little baby you can sit there and talk all the bullsh** you want you don't even bother me.and about my stinking backpack you took my headphones out of it i found them pluged into your cd player i your moms truck. they must of walked out of my stinking backpack because it stunk so bad ya thats it sounds like a good story to me.does it sound like a good story to you baby
> > > i need to know because your the story teller.well i'm getting bored the best thing that has ever happened to me was getting out of that whitetrash house all that fighting and screeming and yelling going on and this was on a daily bases.
> > > goodby baby(moon)
> > >
> > > >
> > > > First of all you nasty skank My dad had nothing to do with this..... he works unlike your lazy ass. he dosent just sit around with his damn thumb up his ass like you . but anywayz you call me baby ever agian i personally kick your ass and no i had nothing to do with putting MY ring in your bag, i had nothing against you at the time so find someone else to balme that on. plus your bag stunk so damn bad i didnt even want to walk past it . honestly you didnt smell that great either. lets see the first 2 weeks you were here you only took one 5 second shower. and why the hell would i want to put something of mine and my mom in your nasty posession? hummmm let me think...uh i wouldnt ya dumbass!!! you can think what you want my mom or my dad didnt put me up to this and no my dad doesnt need any help if it has anything to do with you. he can handle you by himself , but i heard you were sayin that i put MY ring in ur bag uuuuuuumm no.
> > > > your so disrespectfull!! you wrecked one of our trucks and you hit this nice old ladys mail box (nono)and you didnt even have the balls to tell her or help put a new mail box up!!!
> > > > and you were tellin everyone you were in jail for a hit and run .... then why did you tell us you were in jail for robbery?? so which is it?? your caught in a lie again.. your a damn compulsive lier. get a job ..... Oh sorry i forgot no one wants to hire a damn theif.. have a nice day... buhbye(moon)
> > > > > (moon)so dave sicking the baby on me .hey little girl you can't hurt me!!!! ha ha
> > > > > you mean mary's fake dimond ear rings.and your junk ring'ha you probably was the person that put them in my backpack to begin . what did your mom do? right you a script or did you do that all by your self. well i'm impressed
> > > > > you go girl.your daddy needs all the help he can get. just because you say it don't make it true.
> > > > >
> > > > > I told your daddy to keep it. man the whole bunch are good story tellers dave you train them well!(flipoff)(flipoff)
> > > > >
> > > > > tony
> > > > > > (angel)Hey Tony how about you back off Dave he let you stay at his house you ate all of his food and you didnt pay for nothing!!!!! And to top it off you stole his daughters ring that her mom gave to her then you stole her moms 2k diamond ear rings.. and for those 3 weeks you say you worked.....you never did all you did was either sit in a truck and role you little cigs... or yell at Mary and Ray(frust). Well you know what im just a little bit smarter than you and you dont understand you may think you will get the last laugh ...but you WONT!! I always have and I always will (bigsmile)and you wont be able to change that!! so how about you realize your just an old lazy lump of steamy dog crap!!!!!!!!!(flipoff)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > hey,dave
> > > > > > > screw you! i'm old school you know that i'll just collect it in another way(flipoff)
> > > > > > > This whole thing is sooooooo rediculus. Argue on your own time. This is the third time Ive heard this crap. Get a life. Somebody go to court and settle this!!!!!!!!!!!!(rude)(claw)(flack)
> > > > > > > ya keep my money you loser!I'll have the last laugh(joker)
This is CABL.com posting #90680. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxKK
Posted in reply to: Re: DE BREEZE3 by Chevelin
There are 0 replies to this message