Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: International Broadband Man

Thanks Nick for you opinion again......Appreciate it...LOL(wave)

> Like I said 3 months tops....Psyco
>
> > Nick? First of all. You do not know me well enough to know what my experience is. In fact you don't know me at all other than the "Gossip" you have heard and spread.
> > Furthermore Nick, I am not going to play your foolish, childish games anymore.
> > If you chose to continue this childish game of yours?
> > Hey? Knock yourself out! Feel free! Have fun!
> > It's not hurting me one bit.
> > As for being "stupid" for taking a great job, with a great company and great people? I'll take being stupid then! LOL
> > But thank you for your opinion........Again.....LOL
> >
> > Mark(wave)
> >
> > > Mark,
> > > I see you were stupid enough to take that thirty thousand dollar a year job....Wait till you see the cost of living in that area. I worked there for two years ( they paid me 96K ). ........I give you 3 months till they can your ass.
> > > By the by...... they will be installing a CMTS soon.... get ready to have your ass handed to you. You don't have a clue.
> > >
> > > Your Bosom buddie,
> > > Nick
> > >
> > >
> > > > Dave,
> > > >
> > > > I guess that is why you went along with laying me off instead of not firing me. Your words carry no weight since you are part of the problem and even have good things to say about Thompson. Beware who you throw your towel in with, it will stink like the rest of the basket as time goes on.
> > > >
> > > > Mark
This is CABL.com posting #90678. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxKI
Posted in reply to: Re: International Broadband Man by switchman
There are 0 replies to this message