Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NCT CABLE

5 years with ATT Broadband (Installer to System Tech), 1 year with Gordon Engineering (aerial construction, MDU pre-wires, and splicing/activation) looking to go into business for myself.. Prefer splicing/activation, design; but familiar with everything from installation/construction to sweep/certification. Any possibilities with your company? I would like to stay around Michigan, if possible, but will consider temporary relocation to somewhere a bit WARMER.. :o) I recognise the 517- area code from southern Michigan, however the phone number seems to be one digit short. Please Email me at (-REDACTED-)

Thank you for your time.

Gregory Leister

> NATIONAL CABLE & TELEMARKETING IS BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN,AND WE CAN FIND YOU WORK. SUB-SUB CONTRACTORS OUR MAKING 1000. TO 2000. A WEEK. WEDO PAY WEEKLY. WE DO PAY CASH. WE WORK FOR LARGE AND REPUTABLE PRIMES IN THE COUNTRY, IN SOME CASESWE ARE THE PRIME. WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN YOU, WE ARE A FULL SERVICE TURN KET COMPANY. WE SUPPLY YOU TOOLS, AND WE RENT YOU A CABLE VAN IF YOU NEED ONE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WORK, NEED A PROJECT FUNDED OR IF YOU ARE A PRIME CONTRACTOR OR A CABLE COMPANY LOOKING FOR US . PLEASE CALL 517-712-228 OR E-MAIL AT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES: (-REDACTED-) (-REDACTED-) WE HOLD MANY LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATIONS FROM BOTH PRIMES AND MSO;S. WE CAN HELP YOU AS A PRIME NEGOIATE A CONTRACT FOR A FEE, AND IF LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT,WE CAN HELP YOU WITH RELOCATION AND HOUSING. WE DO GIVE CASH ADVANCES IF YOU NEED ONE. ASK FOR LARRY , AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN LIFES JOURNEY.
This is CABL.com posting #90664. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxKu
Posted in reply to: NCT CABLE by nctcable@aol.com
There are 0 replies to this message