Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 20 yrs supervisor/tech looking for Atl.or Ga a

<<>>Hey CABLE POOPER,all that exp. and your lookin for a job!Seems like to me folks w/ all that exp have no problem findin a job!People i know w/ all that exp already have one lined up for when the job thier workin on ends!You know like BEING PREPARED!Or maybeyou dont know obviously!Your one of those guys w/ 9000yrs exp and dont know sh**!I only have 14yrs exp and i have folks beggin me to come to work everyday!!So maybe you need to get out of the buisness and go wash dishes somewhere or sweep floors,later (flipoff)(smokin)(eek)(poke)

> Patrick Tapplin
> 4318 ODell Drive
> Corpus Christi, Texas 78413-3020
> Home phone: 361-855-6816
> Home Phone Email: (-REDACTED-)
>
> QUALIFICATIONS
> 20 years in telecommunications field skills include but not limited to:
> ? A through knowledge of plant and project budgetary and operation procedures.
> ? FCC, NEC, OSHA, and DOT regulations and specifications.
> ? Management and supervision of multiple contractors and personnel on multiple projects.
> ? Head-end construction, rebuild, and maintenance.
> ? Plant construction (new and rebuild), sweep (FWD and REV), CLI, and POP / certification for high speed internet access and telephony.
> ? Fiber placement, management, and splicing.Transmitter,Reciever optimization
> ? Pre / Post construction walkout, easement approval, permitting.
> ? Design, placement, and splicing of all associated cables and equipment.
>
> WORK HISTORY
> 2002 – Present Cherokee Cable Contractors, Splicing Supervisor
> Coordinating materials and contractors for splicing upgrade. Insuring all customer’s concerns for upgrade production, and sweep integrity.
>
> 2001-2002 Protel industries, Assistant Project Manager
> Assisted in managing and coordinating, subcontractors and materials to accommodate customers inventory and production concerns and requirements.
> 1998 -2001 WEDLON Inc., Project Sweep Supervisor
> Ensuring nodes from customer (AT&T) to optimize, sweep mitigate, and certify for HSD and Telephony traffic. Document all production for final acceptance, invoicing and payroll. Duties also include setup of sweep transmitters (Wavetek HRV/3ST). Optimization, sweep, mitigation, and ensure plant meets certification specification of nodes. Document all production for invoicing, payroll and final acceptance.
>
> 1995-1998 Communi Comm. Ltd. Project Coordinator
> Supervised contractors and worked with system personnel of multiple projects, in more than
> one state. Informed corporate and system management on all stages of the construction progress. Preformed pre-project walkout and permitting. Tracked shipping, storage and usage of all inventory. Quality controlled all production and approved invoicing for payments.
>
> EDUCATION
> NCTI: Certified Master Technician
> Hewlett Packard: Spectrum Analyzer Training Course
> AT&T: Fiber Training Course
> US Navy: Class “A” Electronics school
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #90604. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxJw
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 20 yrs supervisor/tech looking for Atl.or Ga a cabl super 12/1/2002 4:25:00 PM