Create your free account now! Sign up

30 DAYS OUT!! 150 for rear u.g!! wow!!ha ha ha!!!

On top of all that it is colorado in the winter time.Just to let you know, there is plenty of work going on in warmer weather,on flatter ground,for alot more money!!There are not too many "seasoned " mappers willing to go on a 30day net anymore. 30 days to you means 45 to 50 days to a mapper once he gets orientated to the spec and gets a full weeks production in and invoices the work then waits for the check to clear...It is also getting too close to x-mas. I have been mapping for 8 years and have not gone 30 day out yet, the proof is in my work, and it shows during q.c after my first weeks turn in!!!(moon)

> I NEED EXPERIENCED INDIVIDULES,TEAMS OF 2 OR SMALL COMPANY TO WALK WITH ME IN COLORADO. 150.OO PER MILE TO START.PAY IS 30 DAYS OUT ,THEN WEEKLY AFTERWARDS. MOSTLY ALL REAR UNDERGROUND,BUT WE WILL BE GETTING INTO 180 MILES OF AERIAL.EXCELLENT ROOM RATES THROUGH MY COMPANY AT THE RAMADA. 25.00 A NIGHT BASED ON A 30 DAY STAY..INCLUDES...CONTIN.BREAKFAST,INDOOR POOL,HOTTUB,25 IN.COLOR TV...SMALL FRIDGE AND MICROWAVE!! AVERAGE INVOICE HERE IS 1,500.00 A WEEK,LARGEST TO DATE IS 2,500.00 IF YOU WANT TO WORK HARD AND GET PAID,E-MAIL EXAMPLES OF WORK,RESUME,PERSONEL INFORMATION AND OTHER questions or inquiries TO .. (-REDACTED-) AND you may try me on my cell...210-663-5333 This is tough walking folks!!Professionals only please!!!!! Thank You one and all,and may God Richly Bless You and Yours!!!!! Michael L. Montgomery(angel)(angel)(angel)
This is CABL.com posting #90595. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxJn
Posted in reply to: as-build mappers needed- 650 MILES LEFT TO GO!!! by christian catv
There are 0 replies to this message