Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: LOOK OUT FOR MAYBERRY"S AERIAL CONSTRUSTION

It too bad people like that are in this business. I would like to suggest that your next course of action would be to go to the systems project manager and let them know, you can also advise that you may file a mechanics lien if you do not get paid. Anyone saying they paid cash through the mail, will not be believed by the system people.
Make sure that you have your work well documented when you present you case to the system people, i'm sure this will work for you. Good luck!! (deal)

> LOOK OUT FOR TIM AND DEBBIE GILLIS .THEY DON"T PAY......(frust)(frust) THEY ARE SUBS FOR CABLE CRAFTERS INC. IN ATLANTA GEORGIA WHO SUB FOR COMCAST!!!ATT BROADBAND. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY CHECK FROM THEM FOR THREE WEEKS. THEN THEY SAID THEY SENT $770.00 CASH IN THE MAIL AND SAID SORRY ABOUT YOUR BAD LUCK!!!!!LISA WITH CABLE CRAFTERS HAS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE. DEBBIE I WORKED FOR MY MONEY JUST GROW UP AND SEND ME WHAT I WORKED FOR. DON"T STEP ON YOUR OWN TONGUE.I TURNED MY KEYS IN AND TOOLS I HAVE MY PAPER WORK FROM LISA AN SIGNED BY HER.WHAT"S UP WITH YOUR MADNESS.
This is CABL.com posting #90537. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxIr
Posted in reply to: LOOK OUT FOR MAYBERRY"S AERIAL CONSTRUSTION by warehausdog
There are 0 replies to this message