Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RE:Inmediate openings for Coax Splicers. BE AW

I am not exactly sure who I am talking to since you don't have the gall to post your name. Is it David or Manuel? I have found both in your previous post. I don't lie to people to get then to work for me. If things change, it is not because I change them, it is because the changes were forced upon me by the MSO or Prime. It looks like you have been doing this a while so I would think you would know that nothing in the Cable Industry is written in stone. It is a very fluid situation and we are all at the mercy of what the MSO wants. I am sorry if you think I scwrewed you over and gave the gravy to someone else besides you. I have no idea what you are talking about but this is the way it works with us. If you have been a loyal sub (showing up for work on time, being a team player, running your outages, helping out when someone isn't available to run an outage, etc.) then on the rare occasion that some gravy comes along, guess who we try to give it to. As far as the nothing but crappy jobs... Man they are all crappy right now. So in closing if you want to call me a discuss this situation like a man and quit smearing my name as an anomomous handle on the Cable Bar my number is 309-261-0057.

Joe Roberts
President
JR Enterprises, Inc.
This is CABL.com posting #90435. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxGN
Posted in reply to: Immediate Openings for Coax Splicers by sweepnstuff
There are 0 replies to this message