Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Quality Splicers Wanted

No I am not a sub of a sub,the price should have tipped you off.I am working for one of they many Primes in Denver.My company name is in the e-mail address NW Digicom which was posted with the ad.
I have at least 5 different names and passwords and just got tired of putting in all the info. I wasn't trying to start anything here I was just curious why you were slamming Denver and then to turn around and start looking for people to work for you there.
I have heard the same news you have and was in Denver awhile back working for another prime who didn't have it together and I was going to say it all depends on who your working for there.Nothing was mentioned about a scam.You live in Denver..Good deal. For the last 2 years if not more this MSO's build's across the country have gone the same way.Here are your print's we want it done yesterday with the part's we can dig up for ya.
Nothing negitive ment here. (beerchug)

> I am not trying to scam anybody, I am subbing from the prime, they asked me to try and find splicers because they don't want to deal with all the subs, We are working right now and there is no word of a shutdown. Apparently Comcast is trying to get alot of splicers in here to finish the Denver Metro area (rumor has it they want 400 splicers here next year) I am willing to pay up to .34 to quality splicers. I also pay 30 days out guaranteed, none of this you get paid when I get paid. Not going to paint a rosy picture, deadlines are tight and the primes are changing from month to month. It's not the best project I've been on, but its paying the bills now. Again I'm not trying to scam anybody, just trying to get the job rolling.
> If this wasn't home I would still say Colorado is only good for skiing.
> > are you a sub of a sub since you did'nt post name of company or email add.(nono)
> >
> > > Looking for good quality splicers for retro upgrade job in Colorado. prices start at .28 and go up depending on references. 3000 miles to go for next year.
This is CABL.com posting #90409. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxGn
Posted in reply to: Re: Quality Splicers Wanted by newdawg
There are 0 replies to this message