Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT

>I'm interested. I have a 3 man crew available immediately and another soon to be available. I can supply a bucket truck and several vans with insurances.
e-mail me at: (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-)
I'm anxious to talk dollars and specs.

mr. wireguy, you should write a book!!  you could call it the "THE ART OF NEGOTIATING CONTRACTS"   or maybe   "WINNING THE NEGOTIATIONS"   how about  " GETTING THE PRICE YOU ARE WORTH   by mr. wireguy, this is greta....can I have a job MR. DIRECTOR

I like how you interject your demands with all the stealth of a PUMA   "I'm interested." yuk yuk , yuk.  or how about "CLOSING THE DEAL"  You are RAD< mr. wireguy.  "I'm anxious to talk dollars and specs."   hehe, haha...ahahahahahahahaha

give me a chance, please MR. DIRECTOR, soryy mr. moss. or wireguy

"wheeew!, Ahem, ahem.  okay, I got to go.  not every body gets to be a DIRECTOR and sit so casually at the 'lad-top' or I mean laf-top, ooops, I mean  laptop all day.   You my hero!!! Sittin there callin shots, changing lives, makin' em and breakin'em, ain'tcha , Mr. Director? 

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #90241. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxDF
Posted in reply to: Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT by wireguy
There are 0 replies to this message