Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT

Hey wireguy,

I suggest you find an adult to read my post to you.  This is probably the last you will hear from me.....what was it?.....wireguy? hehe  Okay, let me explain something to you, wireguy,  You lack the gentle strength of a man.  wireguy your first sentence gave you away.  idiot?!?!   Number one;  I did not in any sense of the word defend Jack, Mr wireguy?, I do not know Jack, wireguy.  (did you catch that funny statement, wireguy? I said, "I do not know, Jack!")  That is like , the opposite of you, wireguy.  You who know much, wireguy.  Number two;  wireguy, I said that IF he paid his debt, I could respect that!  Here is  Number three, Mr. wireguy;  I asked if he had been contacted by any one that he owes money to, prior to this public broadcast, because un-like the  adults around here, most people put their name and number in the profile, like Jack did...therefore, I find it even more high schoolish, mr. wireguy if they did not try to cantact him.  I could go on with Number's Four, Five and Six.  Evidently, in light of you premature e-talkulation, you have not the sense to understand what I wrote, you are controlled by emotion, (not like the other grown up men) and I wish to know you no more then I have already allowed you into my response. 

To sum it up, persomally, mr. wireguy?, I have much respect for anyone that has the integrity to right  a wrong, instead of running from it...or hiding(there identity) from it.  Mr. wireguy, I would like to see the day we all treat each other better here...we are all Linesmen, aren't we?, mr. wireguy? or are we? I would like to see chickensh** character assassination on the Bar cease...I don't think this is making any sense to  you, mr. wireguy. 

You did not read the post, mr.wireguy.  You do not know me, mr. wireguy.  You sling mud and names like a child, mr. wireguy.  You have no information to contact you, mr. wireguy, and are looking less and lees like a man as I type.  mr. wireguy, let me stop now, before I find myself wondering if I had anything to do with your suicide, would not be much guilt, though, because truly, you have not personified much of  alife deserving the respect of raod kill.

However, mr. wireguy, I am a man and you can find me in my profile.  Real name, real phone number, real e-mail, and real man waiting.  should you ever desire to stop by, I think I may afford you more respect then I have offered here.  Really , though, you have given me no alternative, mr. wireguy.   hhhoooooo-oooooooohhhhmr. wireguy!!!  oooooooohhh-mmmmmyyyyy! mr.wireguy   hahahahahaha  mr. wireguy......don't tell me there is only one thing you like better then fighting!!!  And that is?????

See you around, Lard-ass, (I hope)  you will know me by my name, tell me what will you be wearing? mr. wireguy?

...was that Kool-Aid on his eye-lids?  whew!                                                                                  "Where there is no alternative, there is no problem..."   Petergunn Lookstwice, 2001

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #90230. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxDu
Posted in reply to: Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT by wireguy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT wireguy 11/25/2002 4:04:00 PM