Create your free account now! Sign up

DEBBIE GILLIS-The Truth.. WHERE IS MY CHECK???????

DEBBIE Gillis...Works with cable crafters inc sales division.Atlanta anyone know her? Where is my check???????She was working with Atlantic.(678)754-8001(shocked)(shocked)(shocked)

> Just looking though the Bar, Tim. I see someone is bashing your head against the wall here! (bash) Damn, what`s up with this Kubulguy? We haven`t talked to you in while. I heard that you were back working with Shel Green at Atlantic Cable Services. I have been in the office a few times, haven`t seen you. How are things with you all, Your wife and kids. Bet there growing up . I`m sure you have heard why we are not there any more. Or should I say Debbie, after all Shel said I didn`t work for them, only Debbie. Any way I think Shel`s real problem was that he don`t like for any one to prove him wrong on any thing. He was taking money out of our checks, said it was charge backs for installs. He never checked on them. I would call Nucomm, only to find out it was a power outage in the area, Or a box didn`t work that someone else installed. Whenever I told Shel, He got mad, (angry)but had to give me my money back, because he knew he was WRONG!! Guess you know Grady? One day Debbie was talking to Shel on the phone, I yelled at Grady (playing around), he was in his truck, And Shel got mad and called us to the office. Another time Shel says he overheard me say something on the phone that he got all backwards. I let a guy use my phone to call Shel, (he wanted his $250.00 for a Dish-buy back) and Shel would never call the guy. Any way I said we had had problems with this before. Shel thought I said I had had a problem with him and the company. He called us to the office again!! This time he took Debbie in his office and LOCKED the door. He started in about me. She did not take his crap! And when she went to walk out he FIRED her!! Then walked out side where I was talking to Mike, And said "What`s your f***ing problem", (cussing) I didn`t know what was going on then, Only that he had said the wrong thing to me!! He didn`t reallize that he was about to get his ass kicked all over the Atlanta area!!! I only held back because I know he would have called the cops and I would have went to jail, HA, HA, (joker) There`s other things too, He said that Debbie was short on money. That`s so wrong!! Debbie recounted the money in the office and proved him wrong. Second time, It was a phone call to AT&T that proved him wrong. That really pissed him off. (fire) Oh Yea, you know the keys we all sign for, ($2500.00) well have you heard what he did to one of the guys? Shel broke into his truck and took the keys (10 keys) (nono) and other things. He didn`t say anything for 2 weeks. The guy has a Police report and I heard was pressing charges. Is it true that any one with a felony can`t work for AT&T? Damn that`s gonna be bad news for Atlantic Cable Services. (shocked) You know Mike says he runs the company, Shel says he does. (argue) (boxer) (lovin) I guess we`ll all find out SOON. Call me one day we`ll talk more!!
> Tim
> 678-754-8001 (usa) (beerchug)
>
> > Petergunn, the tip on the Afghan Cable Man came from the trash he has posted. Some people are blessed with the sence to see though others. Hiding behind a computer should be a obvious clue. If there was a single thread of truth to this,I would at least make a phone call. Better yet, I would be at his office to raise 100 years worth of pure hell. Pete I can you have been around the track many times. To smell a rat. Have you noticed the type of person that would like for everyone to think of himself as a man of exceptional ability?When in fact the guy has just enough background to come up with total off the wall BS to impress others with no real background. You will hear statements from the poor suckers such as "this man knows his sh*t." This type will slam anyone that has more formal training than he has. Never underestimate the "Gift of Gab." Another in this unsavory group is the one that is more concerned with what everyone else is doing. Tips to these rats include, bad mouthing, back stabbing, brown nosing pricks. I hope this helped. Adios.
This is CABL.com posting #90015. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxz1
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone that Tim Wilder -The Truth by cableman3
There are 0 replies to this message