Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WHATS 'S UP WITH THE CHARTER EMPLOYEE PROTEST

The latest I have heard...Some recently laid-off emps. have hired an attourney and told him that they were 'forced' to sell uneccesary equipment to subscribers...upon investigations this was found to be true in some places and was enough for them to file a class action suit useing ALL subscribers as witness/loss payees. hmm I personally made a buck or two off of Charter before the rates fell...but nothing lasts forever. Mybe that spitting into the wind thing is true?(nono)

>
>
> > Charter is in a financial crunch right now. They pushed all inhouse payroll back another week. They have also let go of several people. They have lowered prizes for contractors. They have plenty of work that they need done just for lower price.
> >
> > > I know about that but how does that turn into "unfair labor practices" on banners flying over the highways around town??
> > >
> > > > WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CHARTER EMPLOYEES AT THE CORPERATE OFFICE IN ST LOUIS? I SAW BANNERS POSTED OUTSIDE THEIR GLASS PALACE CLAIMING UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES. ANY TAKERS TO THIS?
> > > >
> > > > Hell, they jacked up the subscribers rates and again lowered the contractors wages????? WHAT'S UP WITH CHARTER?????(confused)(confused)charter is trying to buy out cable america in maryland heights and they are pissed--trying to monopolize(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #89949. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxyX
Posted in reply to: Re: WHATS 'S UP WITH THE CHARTER EMPLOYEE PROTEST by The Source Inc.
There are 0 replies to this message