Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FULL SERVICE CONTRACT (Please Contact Me ASAP)

Jeff,

please contact me, so that we may discuss your situation. I am the President of a general communications contracting firm. Our company offers services ranging from aerial to underground construction services, along with fiber, coax and copper twisted pair splicing. Sweep, balance & certification and installs to boot. We have been supporting the Telco's and MSO's since 1984 and know REA spec's very well. We have done projects for Sprint, MCI, Litel, Wiltel, GTE, AT&T, McLeod USA and a number of indepentent telco's nation wide. We also maintain master agreements with AT&T Broadband, Charter, Galaxy, Midco, Bresnan and COX.

I have tried to contact you several times by phone with no luck. I am certain we can come to a arrangement that will prove beneficial to all parties involved.

My contact info is as follows: Tony Long / Optical Technologies, Inc. Off: (307) 778-4054 / Fax: (307) 778-4063 / Home: (307) 634-9058 / Cell: (612) 859-7850 / Email: (-REDACTED-)

please contact me with the details of your projects, so that we may begin a pro-active plan at once. Thank you and I look forward to your reply!!!

Best Regards,

Tony Long
President
Optical Technologies, Inc.
Off: (307) 778-4054

> WORK MY TELEPHONE CONTRACT UNTILL MAY 2004.I NEED 4 THOUSAND INVESTMENT.I WILL PAY 90 PERCENT.CALL JEFF-830-393-3087
This is CABL.com posting #89706. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxu2
There are 0 replies to this message