Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tammie, Bravo

HOW SEXIST!!! He was the only one for a year- so unless its immaculant conception- It does sound as if your sticking up for the dead beats- well- you go guy- my only conclusion can be you are one! WHEN WILL PEOPLE START TAKING RESPONSIBILITY??? Did people forget that to have a beautiful healthy child is a mircle?? I have heard more on this that I should let him go- and not try to find him- is that what this world is coming too?? Spread your seed and there is no repercussions?? He was a much a part of this as I was- people can stand behind - oh its not mine- but in the end- they KNOW better. Its a cop out! I took my responsibility - yes your right- lets let him stay under his rock and be the slime that he is- but please dont preach- who knows . . . he paid child support for 6 months- he knows it's his child- I am sick and tired of people telling me to move on- I HAVE NO INTEREST IN HIM- my daughter does. And once again- if you have to go in to denial to make your self feel better- KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!! And IF he feels its not his- why isnt HE trying to get DNA instead of changing phone numbers and avoiding this- STEP UP TO THE PLATE THEN - I would meet him anywhere, anytime for DNA- I KNOW this is his child. He is the one that doesn't want to except!
>
> Not to sound like im taking up for dead beat dads im not but untill theres a dna test done its moma's baby and dady's maybe.
>
> > This is what a TRUE parent is about. Don't dwell on the what ifs. Raise your child the best you can, and leave the bum behind, let the courts deal with him if need be. Good luck and God bless.
> >
> > > Thank you- I know that my daughter is loved by all who are around her and she will have a very happy life and one that not to many children get to do. In June we will be moving to Florida and sailing around the carribean for months or even years. She will see so much and learn wonderful cultures that some only get to read about. My point on trying to find Damian is that many people who have been adopted search for thier parents only to find out about themselves ie. where did I come from, what is my heritage, ect. They need to know all sides of themselves and what kind of blood is cursing through thier viens. Also its nice to know any health issues that may arise in the future. Children are to be loved not left- we need to stop putting the children off to JUST a mother, or JUST a father or even now a days its the grandparents raising the kids. If you cant take responsibility then keep it in your pants or your legs closed! I am taking the responsibility very seriously as I think everyone should.
> > > Tammie (-REDACTED-) (spin)
> > >
> > > > I agree with you that it's sad what our society accepts at this point....before children were a blessing to be cherished, now many times they are considered a nuisance and are unwanted...that's why so many end up found in garbage cans, etc....if I've offended you with my statements, that was not my intent. I see both sides of the issue only because I'm not personally involved in it. And not to defend this man whom you are trying to find, but you too have made an effort to move on and make what sounds like a better life for yourself, maybe he feels that seeing his daughter would remind him of a time that he made in error and he is not strong enough emotionally to face that yet?....women are much stronger than men in that regard....men's strengths are physical...women's are emotional and pertain to the heart...whatever happens, I wish you well and only good things for your daughter also....remember that whatever happens is usually for a reason, despite the fact that the reason usually escapes us until a later time....Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
> > > >
> > > > > Okay so what has been proven here to me is that you can do anything you want and not be responsible for it! I am in a wonderful relationship- and DONT WANT DAMIAN BACK! But it's pretty sad when society just sits back and says oh well- so he had a kid and doesn't care, no big deal! It's because of this attitude that so many men are walking out on thier kids and never looking back- we have made it acceptable. I for one feel for the children. Tammie (-REDACTED-)
> > > > >
> > > > > > PeterGunn, you said it much more eloquently than I. Well done.(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #89686. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxuI
Posted in reply to: Re: Tammie, Bravo by cabldawge
There are 0 replies to this message