Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does no one care about the children??

Yes, it can be frustrating, we think she should move on and she is having difficulty accepting his disrespect.  If she might allow one more suggestion from me...Continue to love him if you must, but try to put those hopes in front of you and continue to become the Mother and Women any man would want, that is by going on and becoming free from the apparition of what could have been, I am not being critical in any other sense of the word except in hoping to share and give strength, Okay?    you are yet, depicting one who is needy by looking back and expecting something beyond your ability to control, rather look ahead into all that you are and should he come by, he will not be threatened by a person causing his withdrawal with needs...If you should be free from this need to be loved by him you will then be ready for an INTER-Dependent relationship and that is where there is growth and no fear of losing anyone.  You are sounding as if you are in a CO-Dependent state of mind and that is scary for any of us who are having trouble managing our own lives.   If I could be allowed a glance into his life with his other family, I am willing to bet, that women is very free from needing him and  is probably providing for him, there is his created prison...afraid to step on his own and returns to one who does not need him and in that he is finding comfort of believing maybe she will take care of him...or at the least, he is free from the responsibility of letting her down so hard if he does leave, because he knows and she shows....they do not need him.

I realize this has been quite a bit of pure speculation, I am hoping to allow an insight from the eyes of a scared man.  Again, this is all assumptions and we know those are no good.  So let's remove the names of the guilty to protect the innocent and try to imagine what I have said here.  And if it appears I am very learned in guessing about the nature of a scared man...I am, I was one.

in Love and Truth, Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #89628. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxtM
Posted in reply to: Re: Does no one care about the children?? by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Does no one care about the children?? Wife of a cable guy 11/18/2002 12:05:00 PM